Wednesday 19 September 2012

ENCHANTED WINNER OF $10,000 IN TOP UP AND WIN


 
 
Digicel presents fourth $10,000 winner in the village of Paia, Savaii

 

Tuesday 18th of September, Paia, Savaii - The enchanting village of Paia in the big island of Savaii, where the mythical location of Samoa’s Dwarves Caves was the setting of the fourth $10,000 winner in Digicel’s Top Up and Win, won by grandmother Mrs Menime Sooalo.

The fourth presentation of $10,000 by Epati Tamati stirred much suspense in Savaii as the morning radio waves announced that Digicel was to arrive in Savaii to present the latest winner. From the wharf in Salelologa, the market place and along the drive towards the north west coast towards Manase, families and crowds had spotted the red Digicel truck and waved, eager for the truck to stop at their homes to reward them as the latest Top Up & Win winner.  After passing the populated Safotu, morning village life became quieter,  families returned to their daily duties and the buzz of Top Up & Win almost seemed a foreign idea.  As Digicel drove inland towards the enchanting village of Paia, marked only with the sign “Dwarves Caves”  the few scattered members of the village all came to a standstill, the few passing cars stopped as Digicel parked in front of the humble home of the winner to present her with $10,000 cash.

“Thank you so much Digicel, I had listened to the Radio this morning and they had said that a lucky winner was to be from Savaii for $10,000, I never imagined that Digicel would have chosen me! I am so thankful and I can’t imagine what I may have done to deserve this but all glory to God”

When presented the winning cash by Epati, Menime was asked why she had enjoyed using Digicel as her service provider “Thank you Epati, when Digicel arrived in Samoa, my son had bought me a phone so he can keep in contact with me from Upolu as he is living with the family of his wife, most of the time I use my Digicel phone for Digicel Mobile Money, my children send me money from New Zealand and Australia and they send it straight to my phone where I save my money in and the most important thing is keeping in contact with my children and grandchildren who are the most important people in my life” says a teary Menime. “I am so happy that this is now going to be my offering to the church in our ‘Taulaga’ because with everything in my life, I am always thankful for the life that God has given me”

When asked for any last words, Menime replied “I thought that Sioeli may have come to present me with a win, he was one of my children (students) and I am always watching him on TXT2Spin” laughs Menime.

Top Up & Win is nearing the end of its promotion time with one more $10,000 prize and with a final Grand Prize winner of $50,000, with a large amount of $1,000 instant prizes still remaining including many more consolation prizes. Total prize pool of $250,000 including Cash and Prizes.

All Digicel customers who purchase a $5 Top Up for the month of September will be eligible for the $10,000 draw and all Digicel customers who have bought a $5 Top Up since May will be entered into the Grand Prize draw of $50,000.

For more information, please contact customer care for free on 123 from your Digicel phone.

2 comments:

  1. Such an amazing article! I really enjoy reading it, very good insights, the article is very ell-said. A thumbs up! digicel canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Is An Excellent Post I Seen. I Have To Thanks To You To Share It It Is Really What I Wanted To See Hope In Future You Will Continue For Sharing.
    Digicel Top Up

    ReplyDelete